Inova Blood Drive
Saturday, Oct. 22
9 AM - 1 PM
Good Shepherd fellowship hall (lower level)
According to Inova, a single donation can help save the up to 3 patient lives. When people who are sick or injured need blood, there’s only 1 place it can come from—a volunteer blood donor.
Over 200 units of blood and blood components are required daily to support the diverse communities Inova serves. The need is great.
Questions? Contact Amy Hadley
- 17 years or older (16 with parental consent form)
- Valid photo ID
- Feeling well on day of donation
- Additional eligibility details
Whole Blood Donation Process
- Health history/screening
- Mini physical (temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, hemoglobin level)
- Learn more about these steps