Gifts due Sunday, Dec. 17
Under the Christmas tree in the lobby
Help us spread some love and joy this holiday season by providing Christmas gifts for the children of three local families. In addition to gifts from the children's wish lists, Good Shepherd will also give each family a $100 grocery store gift card.
If you'd like to participate:
- Pick an ornament (or 2!) from the angel tree in our lobby. Each family has their own ornament—a Christmas tree, stocking or angel.
- Purchase the gift listed (substitutions are fine if necessary).
- Gift wrap it and please include a receipt if possible.
- Be sure to tape the ornament to the gift so it goes to the correct person!
- Place it under the tree by noon on Sunday, Dec. 17.
Some of the requested gifts are pricey. Perhaps you could join forces with a friend?
If you’d like to purchase a gift but are unable to come in and pick up an ornament, or if you’d like help deliver gifts after noon on Dec. 17 (a truly joyful experience), please contact Amy Hadley.