Interested in leadership opportunities at GSLC?
- Want to help lead and shape our church life, evangelical outreach and community service efforts?
- Looking to make more friends within the Good Shepherd family?
Good Shepherd members elect individuals to serve on the congregation council and other groups that provide volunteer leadership, working with Pastor Wendy and many other volunteers to be God’s hands in our community and world.
Committee members, both ad hoc and ongoing, and other helpers are needed to be part of our mission of service and learning. Let us know how you’d like to be involved or if you have questions by contacting those listed below, Pastor Wendy or Elise in the church office.
Linda Schuessler (second-term 2020)
Vice President (1-year term; limit: 3 consecutive)
Sue Cottrol (first-term 2020)
Treasurer (1-year term; limit: none)
Scott Baker (serving 2020)
Denise Gray (serving 2020)
Recording Secretary (1-year term; limit: none)
Sally Eastman (serving 2020)
Legal Trustee (2-year term; limit: none)
Jen Hoyle (serving 2020-2021)
Corinne Berkseth Baker (serving 2019-2020)
Denise Gray (serving 2020-2021)
Christine Redon (serving 2020-2021)
Lori Strauss (serving 2019-2020)
Theresa Szkromiuk (serving 2020-2021)
Jodee Heidmann (serving 2020-2021)
Randy Parker (serving 2020-2021)
Denise Elfes (serving 2020-2021)
Sherry Sterling (serving 2020)
Members (3-year term; limit: 2 consecutive)
- Scott Baker (first-term 2018-2020)
- Mark Edwards (first-term 2018-2020)
- Denise Gray (first-term 2018-2020)
- Chris Hickey (second-term 2019-2021)
- Heather Martin (first-term 2018-2020)
- Scott Ponsor
- Bill MacBlane
- Nicole Thompson