While we search for a permanent administrative secretary, we could use temporary, part-time help from the Good Shepherd community.
What we're looking for:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work legally in the US.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Mailchimp.
- Familiarity with database systems; familiarity with Power Church a plus.
- Experience with proofreading and editing.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Virtual technology experience essential.
What you'll want to know:
- Position is temporary until a permanent secretary is hired--probably 6-7 weeks.
- Work will be primarily in the church office; however, some remote work is possible.
- Pay is $20 per hour; minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 26 hours per week.
Does this sound like something you're willing to do? If so, please send a letter of interest addressing the 9 elements listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 8, 2020.